Someone's Gotta Say This Shit

Well, now I think that I am the last one to fall off the fucking blogging train. So yes I am now mooing. Are you happy? Mostly this will be random shit but may be if you filter through the lovely bits of nonsense and bullshit, you may find a nice little nugget of wisdom. but seriously dont hold your breath for it.

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Congrats Man

So its around 5:30 in the morning and I am listening to Bill Hicks (If you don't know him, find him). Anyway I am just combing over the little bitty parts of my brain and just slap it up on the board. First and foremost I just want to say that I am impressed with Jimmy's Blog(link at the left). I am his roommate and I have seen the improvements and additions to his blog and considering the guy had to look at a book to know how to put in an image in, to now putting in Java and finally, and this is the most impressive his categories section in his link bar. This required him to link to a page that had links to every post about a certain subject. He has a pretty big blog but if you want to look at something specific in his life you can find it easier. I would do that right now but it is a lot of effort and i don't have enough posts about similar subjects so I won't.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home